Skip to main content

A Qualified Doctor can save you with limited medicines!

Dear Readers          Hope you all are doing well!          This is in continuation to the post  https://pamwritings.blogspot.com/2026/08/medical-capital-of-india.html .                  Five years ago, due to many reasons, I started feeling irritation while urinating. unfortunately, it intensified further and I immediately visited a local doctor who is supposed to be an experienced doctor with MD qualification. Later on, one medical shop revealed the truth that he is not an allopathic professional and still prescribing allopathic medicines.          He told me to take the tablet he prescribed for the first 2 days, can continue if required. This is the first time I listen to an advice like this and was doubtful. After taking the tablet for 2 days, infection further worsened and I started almost bleeding, a reddish color I could see. My friend near my hom...

Spiritual Experience Girivalam

Dear Readers

Hope you all are doing well!

I have had the blessing of doing Girivalam in Thiruvannamalai quite a few times.

It is close to 14 km walk around the Tiruvannamalai mountain. It is unbelievable to see many aged people with ailments take part in the Giri valam without any worry,






On the day of Chitra Pournami, it is amazing to witness lakhs of people doing this spiritual walk in tiruvannamalai.


When you walk in the girivalam path, you will see eight small temples located in different places on the way.


They are namely


  1. Vayu Lingam

  2. Niruthi Lingam

  3. Varuna Lingam

  4. Yema Lingam

  5. Indira Lingam

  6. Eesanya Lingam

  7. Agni Lingam

  8. Kubera Lingam


And Finally, Annamalaiyar the main deity in the main temple


Another must visit place is Ramana Maharishi Asrham. It is located in the start of the Giri Valam path in which you will see the things used by Ramanar and his meditation room.


Though he passed away long back, still lot of his followers across the globe visit the place and perform meditation in the hall.


Behind the Ashram, His meditation room is situated in 1.5 km above the hill. It is like a trekking experience for the pilgrims. Small juice shops and water bottles are available for you throughout the hill path.


Sivaya Namaha!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes Life 100 percent

Dear Readers Just a story from my own experience In our life, there are many qualities we have such as patience, talent, knowledge, etc. Though we have all these, do you know which one makes your life 100 percent.  Let’s find it using a mathematical calculation. Firstly, Knowledge –   Sum up the place value of each character.                                         –       11 + 14 + 15 + 23 + 12 + 5 + 4 + 7 + 5 = 96 Then, Health – 8 + 5 + 1 + 12 + 20 + 8 = 54 Money – 13 + 15 + 14 + 5 + 25 = 72. Peace – 16 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 4 = 24 Oh, No. none of these 100%. All of our favorite things have gone. What else does it. Let’s try a new one, Attitude – 1 + 20 + 20 + 9 + 20 + 21 + 4 + 5 = 100, wow. Finally, we got it. It is our Attitude make the life 100%. Always have a positive, healthy, and good attitude. That’s more than enough....

A True Inspiration for me

 Dear Readers          Today I am going to write about my college friend and how he has become an inspiration to me.                                  Let's go for a flash back, in the year 2006 I had to join Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering as I did not have sufficient financial background to join Bachelor of Engineering.          There I met so many good people in my life. One of them is Kiruba, my close friend till date.           He was a normal student, average scoring in academics and known for his good conduct. The day I came to know about his family responsibilities I was shocked. Some of us might have seen in movies, one guy who has more sisters has to work day and night to discharge his family duties.          He has one elder sister and two younger sisters. He nev...

Additional Discount on VU TV

Dear Readers Hope you all are doing well One of the leading smart TV brands in india VU is offering additional discounts across all it’s models. This is an online only brand, we can’t get this brand from retail outlets like Reliance digital, Croma, etc. If we buy it from online portals like flipkart, amazon, etc we get around 30% discount on MRP. When I was trying to purchase this model, I happened to see an online article which showed the own website of VU, that offered me additional 2000 rupees. So please make use of this opportunity to avail maximum discounts on VU TV. Vu Televisions - Official Website (vutvs.com)