Dear Readers
Hope you all are doing well!
This is in continuation to the post https://pamwritings.blogspot.com/2026/08/medical-capital-of-india.html.
Five years ago, due to many reasons, I started feeling irritation while urinating. unfortunately, it intensified further and I immediately visited a local doctor who is supposed to be an experienced doctor with MD qualification. Later on, one medical shop revealed the truth that he is not an allopathic professional and still prescribing allopathic medicines.
He told me to take the tablet he prescribed for the first 2 days, can continue if required. This is the first time I listen to an advice like this and was doubtful. After taking the tablet for 2 days, infection further worsened and I started almost bleeding, a reddish color I could see. My friend near my home strongly advised me to go to Global hospital which I felt unnecessary initially.
After a day, without any second thought, I decided to go there immediately thought it was around 12 AM. My offered his car as I could not go in car. once again, a blocker, that I could not drive with the infection. Every ten minutes I needed a break so he finally booked a cab, he could not join me as his night shift was going on.
I had to take a few breaks before reaching the hospital which is just 40 mins away from Home. Once I entered the emergency ward, one lady doctor asked me, "where is the patient". I told her that I am the patient 😅😅😅. They listened to my story from start to end. Unfortunately, one another emergency case was coming in. It was an elderly man brought unconsciously. so, they simply forgot me and moved on with him. After some time, one another doctor and I had to repeat the story again without any other option.
In the highly commercialized medical world, I was in an assumption that they would immediately ask me to get admitted for the treatment. What happened was completely opposite to my assumption. They prescribed one tablet for five days and nothing else. Moreover, they advised me to give samples for the medical tests and consult the urology doctor the next day.
As advised, I consulted the urologist Mr.Karthick the next day, after some diagnosis and reviewing the test results, he said the same tablet is enough and nothing additionally required. However, may be due to the mindset, I felt the minor irritation and went back to the urology department. Luckily, I got a chance to meet the HOD Mr Muruganandham and he reiterated the same advice and asked me to wait for some time as everything looked normal to him.
He also said If I could not wait, they had to take additional scans which was absolutely unnecessary as per his view. Since I was still not confident, he prescribed cranberry tablet for 3 months. I left the place thanking him for his patience and medical care.
Thanks for reading! I would strongly suggest you consider Dr.Muruganandham Sir for any urology ailments. I have already taken some of my friends and relatives those who needed such advice to him.
Thanks for reading! Stay Healthy! Jai Hind!
Comments
Post a Comment