Skip to main content

Vedhathiri Maharishi - Founder of Healthy World

 Dear Readers

        Hope you all are doing well!

        This opportunity is truly one another blessing after the article I wrote on Sri Ramana Maharishi.


        Vedhathiri Maharishi contribution to this society is unimaginable. As we all know Yoga is the only option for a healthy life though we have other options such as Gym, Dance, Martial Arts, and so on. The other options are mostly unfit for the people of different age groups.

        If you compare benefit with the amount of effort required across all these practices, I strongly believe Yoga seems to be in the first place. It is not just about the individual actually whole society gets the benefit. Yoga spreads positivity and hence, it results in a highly positive society.

        There are a few Asanas which may be complex for the senior citizen, women and kids. This is the only complexity that I can think of in the Yoga practice. That's where Maharishi played a pivotal role.

        To get the complete benefit of Yoga without performing the complex asanas is the invention of Maharishi. He designed and launched an unbelievable series of much simplified yoga. Each series targets one organ. For example, first series is for the hands, next is for the head and so on. Totally 7 series and each series contain 7 simplified yoga's.

        The numbers might be scaring you; you will understand that all these together might take 40 mins and not more than that. This is in continuation to the article I wrote about Backache. After the physiotherapy session with Sparrc, I went to SKY yoga of Maharishi. To be frank, Initially I did not believe the course as it looked more like a game for kids. 

        Hopefully, At the end of the First day course, they asked us to close the eyes and think about your kid, and spouse and pray for their well-being. The same practice continued for Parents, Friends and so on. Finally, they asked us to do the same prayer for our enemies if someone exists. I was shocked and could see the intention of Maharishi to create a most friendly, lovable and healthy society. 

        Only after realizing the benefit myself, I could understand the invaluable work of Maharishi and his decades long research on that area. My sincere thanks to Maharishi for bringing the most valuable course for all of us. you may be surprised to see the course fee mentioned by Maharishi. He said, "Give up your anger". That's the only fee he expects from us. 

        I am a lazy guy by birth 😀; I have no consistent routine for neither Yoga nor Exercises. Only If backpain comes, I do the first series of SKY yoga and that one immediately clears my pain.        

        I strongly recommend you take the SKY yoga course at least once. It costed around 1200 INR for 10 days in 2016. Let me mention his quote "Vazhga Vazamudan" here. It means "Be Well".

        https://vethathiriskyyoga.com/

        Thanks for Reading! Stay healthy with SKY Yoga!

        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes Life 100 percent

Dear Readers Just a story from my own experience In our life, there are many qualities we have such as patience, talent, knowledge, etc. Though we have all these, do you know which one makes your life 100 percent.  Let’s find it using a mathematical calculation. Firstly, Knowledge –   Sum up the place value of each character.                                         –       11 + 14 + 15 + 23 + 12 + 5 + 4 + 7 + 5 = 96 Then, Health – 8 + 5 + 1 + 12 + 20 + 8 = 54 Money – 13 + 15 + 14 + 5 + 25 = 72. Peace – 16 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 4 = 24 Oh, No. none of these 100%. All of our favorite things have gone. What else does it. Let’s try a new one, Attitude – 1 + 20 + 20 + 9 + 20 + 21 + 4 + 5 = 100, wow. Finally, we got it. It is our Attitude make the life 100%. Always have a positive, healthy, and good attitude. That’s more than enough....

A True Inspiration for me

 Dear Readers          Today I am going to write about my college friend and how he has become an inspiration to me.                                  Let's go for a flash back, in the year 2006 I had to join Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering as I did not have sufficient financial background to join Bachelor of Engineering.          There I met so many good people in my life. One of them is Kiruba, my close friend till date.           He was a normal student, average scoring in academics and known for his good conduct. The day I came to know about his family responsibilities I was shocked. Some of us might have seen in movies, one guy who has more sisters has to work day and night to discharge his family duties.          He has one elder sister and two younger sisters. He nev...

Opportunity knocked at the door

 Dear Readers          This is an interesting story about the most famous Tamil comedian.           One fine day, natural actor, director and producer Mr Rajkiran went to Madurai for a marriage function. He went there by train from Chennai. He took part in the Marriage and returned to his hotel room.            It was just 10 AM in the morning and his return train to Chennai would start at 10 PM in the night. Just to give him a company till he onboarded the train, the family which conducted the marriage sent a helper with him.          That particular helper talked about different stories from his village and kept Mr Rajkiran engaged. He truly enjoyed his company because of his innocence and native accent.          After returning to Chennai, Mr Rajkiran got back to his busy movie schedule and forgot this incident totally. One day, for his movi...